1. Ferro Rod
– Possibly the most essential feature of any survival multi-tool. Hiding in the clip is a fire-starting ferro rod that strikes at over 3,000 degrees.
2. Storage – The clip has two secret compartments that are the perfect size for storing an emergency supply of essential medication.
3. Genuine 8 Strand Paracord – The Ranger gives you over 8 feet of 8 strand 600lb paracord, which can be unwound to give you over 80 feet of cordage!
4. Emergency Whistle – Also included in the clip is a high-pitched whistle, so you can easily get someone's attention across a great distance!
5. Compass – Instead of fumbling with a compass or relying on your phone's fickle battery, just glance down at your wrist to make sure you're going the right way.
6. Thermometer – Make sure you take the necessary precautions if the temp is getting too low, or too high. A glance at your wrist will tell you the exact temp... no smartphone required.
7. Nine Function Multi-tool – This discrete micro-multi-tool can get you out a bind.
It includes: 4 screw drivers, a hex wrench, a file, a bottle opener and more.